Cold and Clean
Whether you are in the Food Industry, Cleaning Business, Medical Sciences or Life Sciences, Dry Ice is becoming an efficient way of keeping product in an ideal state as well as being a cleaning agent when blasting. And, there’s No cleanup!
Holston Gases has serviced the Southeast for the last 60 years, and we currently service from all of our locations. To set up an appointment or request, pls contact your local store Here…
Second to None temperature control for foods
- Temperature-controlled distribution
- Packing and transportation
- Meat and poultry processing
Medical and life sciences applications
- Temperature-dependent lab testing
- Tissue and sample preservation
- Organ and blood transportation
Facts about dry ice
- Carbon dioxide turns into solid dry ice at -109.3°F (-78.5°C). The ice in your freezer becomes solid at or below 32°F (0°C).
- Doesn’t melt, it sublimates, transforming from its solid state directly back into carbon dioxide gas.
- Carbon dioxide vapor is released during sublimation and can cause asphyxiation. Always use in a well-ventilated area, and never put in your mouth.